Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tubby time?!?!

Tayla found her bathtub on the floor in the kitchen (don't ask me why it was there) and decided it makes a nice seat. She then dragged it into the living room and played in it all day. I put it away twice and she threw a fit so I let her have it, this was a battle I felt I didn't need to fight! Plus...I thought it was cute!
Cheese!!!
I don't know why but she has been insisting on bringing her binky & lovey downstairs after she wakes up. I hope it's just because she just got a new tooth and hasn't been feeling too great. I am not crazy about her dragging them around, so I think I am going to have to put an end to it. Usually when she wakes up she has them in her hand but when you point to the crib she drops them in but all week she has been shaking her head no.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I think that is so cute. If it makes her happy to sit in the tubby then here you go kido.
love kris

Anonymous said...

Whatever keeps them quiet! Who cares, my kids have played with their potty in the living room.

Mary

Katie said...

She has a mind of her own now!

I say let there be tubs binkies and lovies all around!
what's a lovie?

Lisa said...

lovey is this lil bunny that is attached to a very small blanket thing, she has used it since she was only a few months old, one side of the blanket is satin and she loves to rub it, when she was tiny she used to like the bunny she held his ears while she slept but now she mostly likes the blanket.

Melissa said...

Shes getting so big. I love her so much.

Miss you. Ill come by soon.

Muahs!