Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bonkers 1/31/08

I took tay to bonkers for lunch and some run around time, we had so much fun!

Once tay found these balls she would not let them go, she carried them up then threw them down over and over. Earlier she was playing with a cute set of twin girls, she just kept following them around and trying to hug them.

She won't go over, but last time she wouldn't go near it at all so I guess she's growing. She also didn't like the slide last time it scared the crap out of her, but it made her laugh this time!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Amazing how they change day to day, huh?
That is SOOO funny that we were there the same day, hours apart!
We should really get together more!

Love you guys,
Kelli

Lisa said...

We should. Tayla would love it. I miss you guys, too. I am excited to move. Seth works in Burlington so we are kinda looking that way. But at this point we have a very wide search going on.
love, lisa

Anonymous said...

HEY LISA I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG I THINK I CONFUSED YOURS WITH CHRISSYS!! IS BONKERS LIKE CHUCKE CHEESE I NEVER HEARD OF IT!! LOOKS LIKE A BLAST ILL HAVE TO GET THE KIDS OVER THERE!! MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!

Anonymous said...

Kim bonkers is for older kids...they have a baby area too where i take tay to run around, but they have a carosel and a couple other rides and this huge maze that has a big slide (look at kelli's pics) they have video games too. it's so much fun there. we miss you guys too!
-lisa