Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bonkers...again!!!

We took the girls to bonkers this past tuesday, I know it was school vacation but lexi always misses out on coming cause I like to go at 11am during the week. They had so much fun!

Tayla loves to climb all the way to the top and just stand above everyone and watch. There were soo many kids there everytime they walked by her she tried to grab them from the back. I like to think she was giving hugs!!! Lexi was so excited to play in the baby area with tay for about 5 seconds and realized how boring it was!

My lil speed racer!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute pics!
Much better during the week w/ no school vacation, huh???

Kris said...

I think I have a picture of you when we went to Niagra Falls playing a speed game. I'll see if I can scan it to show you.

Kris said...

These kid's are so cute.love kris

Mary S. said...

you guys are freaking regulars there! i can do that place like once a year!
looks like you had fun!