Monday, February 11, 2008

Cocco puffs...with cheese?!?!?

CHEESE!!!

I was eating Cocco puffs and tayla asked for some so I gave her a few...well she was hooked. She ended up eating half the bowl. At first she just had chocolate around her mouth but then I made the mistake of bending down to pick up the sippy cup she threw and when i sat up this is what she looked like, the chocolate was all the way up into her hair...needless to say I think throwing the sippy cup was part of the plan, cause she was sooo proud of herself (I know this cause as soon as I looked at her she did cheesy face!).

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

What a mess! I can't believe how many entries I have missed, you have blogged alot lately. She is getting so big, I can't believe her climbing the shelf! I'm sure Krissy is laughing at you and will make you pay for teaching Alexa all the fresh things you taught her!Too funny!

Katie said...

look at that messy face!!!
where's the bib? i was a big bib mama...ask anyone, they will attest to it! maybe a little crazy but that's me!

too cute...

Jemmmma said...

Yes, Katie is a bib person to say the least. I don't think my kids have worn them ever! Cute pics. Looks like someone needs a bath. More work for mom!

Anonymous said...

I really only put bibs on her if she has nice clothes on...I am soo over the bibs. She had reflux pretty bad when she was a baby so she wore bibs all the time. I do go through wipes like nobody's business though, we buy them in bulk at bj's. -Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great work.