Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Vacation July 2011

Part 1
This year we rented a house in Alton, Nh on a lake. Krissy, Dwayne and their girls came with us. We had a great trip. We were out at the water at 7am most days...well me and Tayla...everyone else is Lazy lol. We went to Monkey trunks, here are some pictures of Tayla up on the zipline all by herself! Seth and I were horrified!!! We sent her in to go on the small one but she told the girl she wanted the big one and she sent her!!! Seth and I just stood watching...we didn't know what to do. But Tayla just walked over all by herself and climbed up all those steps and did it!!! It was amazing to see her at 4 be so brave!!! I couldn't believe it! I went and paid to go with her because she couldn't do the other stuff without me...although they said she could. NO WAYYY. The obstacle stuff is tricky, you are up way high and you have to keep clipping yourself to different lines. I can't believe they would think a 4 year old could do that. Anyway, I was glad I did it, it was alot of fun but scary! We also went in funspot since it's right next door, it was supposed to be the biggest arcade or something. Seth was excited to go there but it was a dud! and the food was gross!!! At least Monkey trunks was worth the trip!




No comments: