Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well it's been 2 years since I posted...so needless to say Tayla has grown....alot!

I don't even know where to begin...lol. Tayla started preschool last year and she loved it! Until I went back to work a few days a week and she had to nap there then she didn't like it. She seems excited to go back this year. She spent some time in the pre-k room last year and loved it. I don't have any pictures of her first day because my camera broke I did get some on a disposable camera but do you think I had them developed...I have 10 to get developed...I should have just went and bought a camera it's gonna cost me a fortune!
Let's see what else...She finished her 2nd year of dance, she did hip hop this year and loved it! She is going to a new dance school next month and we are very excited their hip hop dancers are amazing! Seth even got in on it this year and danced a daddy/daughter dance that made most of the audience cry!




I also chopped all of Tayla's hair of myself...I am lucky she is still speaking to me and Seth didn't leave me. They were both very upset! I think it's cute though and it makes her look sooo much older! I took her to my friend and she fixed it because it was more than a little uneven!






No comments: