Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dorothy!!!

Love at first sight!

Alexis, Dorothy, Tay & me.
Stalker
me & my mini me
Tomorrow we are leaving for 6 flags, it will be our first overnight trip with Tayla and needless to say I am very nervous as to how she will take it. We are staying at the Holiday Inn and going to 6 flags on Saturday to see the wiggles, Tayla's favorite show ever. She is totally in love with Dorothy a big green dinosaur that where's a bonnet and loves roses. The Wiggles are performing live but she is so young we are not sure if she's even going to like it, but they have a whole theme area with rides and the rest of the character's walking around so we should have a great time. We took tay and Lexi to brunch at the Hilltop this past Sunday because Dorothy and Captain feathersword were there. She absolutely loved Dorothy she got right down and ran over to her she jump right in front of a little girl who was talking to her. I couldn't really get a good picture because Tayla would not stop staring at her and trying to touch her she just waving and saying "hi Dorothy". We tried to finish eating after Dorothy went to see the other kids but that was it for tay she stood in the booth and stalked Dorothy yelling hi Dorothy, over and over. Dorothy even came back over to see her. Alexis was not so impressed with Dorothy, captain feather sword is a different story. After Dorothy, brunch was pretty much done for us but cs didn't show up yet so we left. Well we found him, he was in the parking lot parked near us getting dressed, yes in the parking lot. So we saw him put his pirate stuff on and then we got in the car where Lexi informed us that she thinks he is a hottie...before the pirate stuff...

...is this what I have to look forward to cause I don't think I will ever be ready to hear this stuff from tay.


Anyway here are some pix from brunch and I'll post 6 flags pix when we get back.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tay I loved your pictures. I hope you have lots of fun at 6 flags, Don't forget to wear sunscreen! Love you sooooooo much ALWAYS ALWAYS Nana xoxo