Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brownies!!!

June 24, 2008
Tayla loves to help me cook & bake. We have so much fun! Last night she helped me make roasted garlic potato's, she was actually very helpful, until today when she carried the bag of potato's around crying for me to open them so I did and gave her one and she played with it all day. She pretends to cook she likes to mix ingredients. After I poured the brownie batter into the pan I gave her the bowl and spoon so she could lick it, she was pretending to add that yellow can of playdoh to the bowl, shaking it upside down then stirring the bowl.





Tayla's a great mixer!


3 comments:

Katie said...

i love licking the spoon too!

auntie paula is a ROCKSTAR...even better than miley cyrus!

Kelli said...

She has gotten to be such a big girl! One day she's baby and look at her now, all that hair too!
She looks like one happy kid!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie You ROCK too! Hey Thanks for the fun sleep over! I had so much fun with you girls. Next time we'll make a truffle. Love Nana