Saturday, March 1, 2008

Favorite things!

Each player uses this list. The person who is tagged needs to post the list on their blog, answer the questions about their favorite things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose one person to be "it" and list their name/blog. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them they are tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes...
Favorite food: Ravioli's from Jeveli's in EB. Seth and I used to go all the time before tay, now we stick to family friendly rest..
Favorite dessert: Anything chocolate or cake or pie or cookies. I love love love desert. My all time favorite is a chocolate cake that has choc fudge frosting and middle with choc sprinkles it's from a bakery called lyndells.
Favorite vacation destination: Bermuda, it's so pretty and relaxing. Seth & I might get married there.
Favorite song:"Do it well" by JLO. Tay & I really like her right now.
Favorite outfit: Jeans and a v neck tee.
Favorite holiday: Christmas, Last christmas was my fav cause tay was here I really can't wait for this one I love seeing her face.
Favorite season: I like the end of summer and beginning of fall, when it's still warm but not scorching, but I also like late spring when it just starts getting warm and you know the nice weather is coming, i swear I get all excited.
Favorite book/author: The shopaholic series by Sophia Kinsella, she has a new book out I can't wait to read.
Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing, I can't get enough. 2nd place is Willie Wonka and the Choc factory.
Favorite magazine: OK Mag but I'll read any of them.
Favorite sport: Football, I like baseball but there are just too many damn games.
Favorite cocktail/drink: Woo Woo's they taste like candy and I can dring a ton!!!
Favorite TV show: Big Brother and CSI.
Favorite gift you ever received: My engagement ring, I love it. I got it for christmas in 2005 and although I really wanted one I honestly didn't think I was getting one. He was so cute he gave it to me the same day he got it cause he couldn't wait it was on dec 17.
Favorite gift you ever gave: I gonna have to say a whole entire person! How can you beat giving someone a person?!?! I am serious seth's birthday is 6 days after Tayla was born and so on his birthday I handed her to him and said Happy Birthday!
Favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon: Home with seth and tay she loves when daddy is home for the whole day.
Favorite date night: Dinner and a movie.
Favorite animal: Monkey or Gorilla, we spent like an hour watching the Gorillas last summer at the Franklin Park Zoo, Tay liked them too. I can't wait to go back this summer.
Favorite blog site: I have to agree with Jeannie, I love reading everyone's blogs!

Well that's it I'm gonna tag Krissy @ the Izzo-Mackay Family blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, everyone is doing theirs so quick!
I agree, having a baby is the best gift we give and the most damaging to our bodies! Damn it we sacrifice alot to have them!haha!
I can't wait for the nice weather too and was just saying to Billy that I want to take the kids to the zoo soon. I have so many things I want to do this spring.
Great post!
Mary

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

Awesome post!! I love learning these things about eachother!!

Izzo-Mackay Family said...

Just so you know- i don't like you very much right now....lol