Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm almost afraid to say it...

Well I am afraid to say it out loud (does writing count?) but Tayla if finally sleeping through the night. She still gets up at 5:30 am but she goes down at 8 and stays down. Some times I hear her moving or talking but I wait a few minutes and she settles herself down. Yay!!!! I didn't think this day would ever come. I am terrified I spoke to soon, but so excited I had to tell!! It's been about 2 weeks and the beginning was rough we also took her middle of the night bottle away so for a lil while she was getting up at 4:30 hungry and ready for the day, it was painful.

....dare I dream about sleep after 5:30 am???

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

lucky you! Brooke is 18 months and still waking up! keep it going, sleep is like gold!

Katie said...

don't jinx yourself!!!