Saturday, October 20, 2007

hi

Hi everyone...I am new at this so I am not sure my page is done right or if anyone can even see this and leave messages. I'm sorry my pics are so big I don't know how to shrink them. I'll just write anyway.

Tayla is 9 months old now and she is doing so many new things. She loves to play peek a boo, she ducks down behind things like the table or in her crib and pops up. She also loves to walk along the couch and push her little car, at her 9mo check up the other day the dr said tay would be walking soon...i don't know if i'm ready for that...well I better get to bed she wakes up at 5:30 am...seriously. -Lisa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Lisa,

Good to see you in the blogging community...did you check out all of my sister's blogs yet too?

I will be checking in often!

XOXOXO

Jemmmma said...

Hey Lisa!
Glad to see you in the blog world. You'll have to talk your sister into creating a blog too. Check out our blog. You just have to click on my name and you'll find your way there. Can't wait to check back for more pictures of Tayla!

Jeannie

Mary S. said...

Welcome to the freaky world of blogging! It is fun once you figure it all out. Now you are official geek like us!haha!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging!

Kelli