Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tay's boo boo

Well Superbowl sunday was eventful for us. Tay fell off of a kitchen chair and landed on her chin. She cut it open pretty big. (You could actually see the skin on her chin hanging down when looking straight at her...tmi I know). Luckily it was on the underside so you won't be able to see it. We took her to the ER and she got 4 stitches. My poor little baby. I felt so bad for her. It took 3 nurses to hold her down and in the end they lost. The last stitch was tough for the dr to get in. I can't believe she has only been here two years and already had to get stitched back together. But with all of the jumping/swinging/climbing around she does it really shouldn't be too surprising. And can I just tell you she woke up the next morning like nothing happened at all. Does anyone know where I can get one of those bubble thingies????


3 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Aw poor Tayla...that stinks! I hope it's all healed up soon! By the way, I love the new header. It is SO cute. Get crackin on the new survey!

Kris said...

I hope Tay feels better!! love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Nana's poor baby did mommy push you off the chair? Just teasing Lee Love ya MOM